10.14.2015

Greating

Hi,everyone as you may know my name is Kevin. My Chinese name is 蔡明峰. Welcome to my very first blog in Google blogger.

 I was born in Taipei City where I live for nine years then I spent ten years in Gold Coast,Australia then I come back for University until now.

My family members.I have five people in my family there are mom, dad an elder and an elder sister. I am a Christian, I go to church every Sunday Morning.

I hope in this semester I could use  this blog to improve my English macro skills  What are English Macro skills? There are listening, speaking,reading and writing.

Hope you can enjoy my blog entries that I am going to write every week, and stay tuned every week to see new blog entry.

1 comment:

  1. So you spent 10 years in Australia, wow... Looking forward to your blog posts this semester, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete