12.20.2015

Assignment #8 BBC Learning English

1. Watch one more online news from BBC learning English. Post the video you watch and comment on the news. (70 words)

This online news review is about Star Wars I  haven't watch any Star Wars Series before or even read a page of the comic book. Not kidding at all. I have heard about Star Wars ten years ago when it was under Lucas Film.

The reason for this Star Wars film become a hot topic because not only it is part of the Disney Franchise but also make it has been ten year it have not release for ten years.

Language tip: "Truly wonderful mind with the child" is to proper English is "The child with truly wonderful mind."

 2. Listen to the 2nd part of the story “Jamaica Inn Part 2” and see if you like it or not. (Please comment on the story. How do you feel like listening to the stories online. (70 words)

Part 2 is called a cold and lonely place. 
Mary's uncle Joshua sounds like a very unkind man who is alcoholic. Sounds like her Aunt has been domestic violence by her uncle.  I can finally understand why the coach driver would say a queer place to go because it is in the moor. (in the middle of no where).  This story has a wonderful sound effects makes me that I am watching the story. I can't wait to watch the next part or the movie instead.


2 comments:

  1. I never read any comic books even now. I'm serious. Anyway, thanks Kevin shares us the news review of Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i also like the sound effects too, very professional.

    ReplyDelete